U.S. BUSINESS AND CORPORATE
FAMILY IMMIGRATION ISSUES
- Long and short term transfers of personnel from overseas;
- Professional work visas;
- Treaty trader and investor visas;
- Permanent residence (Green Card) through investor visas, extraordinary or exceptional ability visas, national interest waivers, intracompany transfers, and labor certification;
- U.S. citizenship and naturalization matters.
- Student and exchange visitor visas;
- Marriage to US citizens and permanent residents;
- Family visas;
- Lottery visas;
- Political asylum and refugee matters.
Deborah S. Chew is available to speak to businesses, organizations or other groups on topics relating to immigration law and procedure and doing business in California. Please call the corporate office in San Diego for more information.
- Organizing Sole Proprietorships, Partnerships and Corporations;
- Strategic planning for start-up companies;
- Confidentiality Agreements, Trademarks, and Copyrights;
- Joint Ventures, Mergers and Acquisitions;
- Licensing, Distribution and Franchise Agreements;
- Employment Contracts and Labor law issues;
- Shareholder relationships, meetings, minutes and day-to-day operational issues.
[Home] [Law Firm Biography] [Commercial Law] [Immigration Legal Services]
[Starting A Business In California] [Incorporation of a Company] [Franchising Your Business]
[U.S. Immigration] [PERM] [Diversity Lottery Program] [Visas] [Labor Certification] [Reduction in Recruitment]
[Related Links] [Client Testimonials] [Schedule a Consultation] [Contact Us]